Tuesday, July 10, 2007

dog personalities

as i was feeding my dogs last night, i realized that one of my dogs, multy, always seems to have this impatient, incredulous attitude as i'm setting down the food. he looks at me like he'd like to say "come on, bitch, i can't believe you haven't put down the food already!" if only he could form the words with his furry little lips. i can barely get my hand out of the way before he's diving for the bowl. max, on the other hand, always seems very skittish and waits for me to put down the food and leave before he will eat...like he can't believe that i won't take it away. as i have said many times before, one of these dogs should really be black, they are so different.

update: upon re-reading this, i realized that the last sentence only makes sense if you know that my dogs both have all white fur. also, what kind of mental problems do i have that i think my dogs have expressions on their faces? i guess we'll leave that one for another day.

1 comment:

Deborah Eley De Bono said...

Yeah, glad you clarified that one, kid 'cause I was thinking the heat must have gotten to you.

The word verification for my comment says it all, kouqku