Wednesday, April 19, 2006

only in hollywood, part deux

in response to my "only in hollywood" post, my friend wxh sent me this email:

OH MY GOD those guys are my neighbors... they park the hearse on [street],right between [here] and [there]. One of them is from Iowa, hence the Iowa tags on the hearse. They actually walk around like that during the day as well.... one of my dogs always barks at them if we pass them in the street..and one time when they were getting out of the hearse, one of them dropped his burger on the floor and my other dog rushed at it, and ate it....the guy was pissed!!!!! I actually saw one of them in full "dress" coming out of the Jon's supermarket on Fountain/La Brea, with a bag of groceries. The very idea that Vampires go out in broad daylight and buy milk and a dozen eggs - OY !!


Oy, indeed.

2 comments:

Deborah Eley De Bono said...

Don't you just love LA? Do you think other towns are as wackey?

Anonymous said...

Hearse Update: the Iowa Vampires were not parked in their normal spot today...guess they got up early to do their paper-round....can you imagine being at a gas station at four in the morning, and having these guys pull up at the pump next to you...I shall be sure to keep extra garlic in the glove compartment, just in case....